Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Healthy Bread in 5 minutes a Day

My good friend Susan, of She's Becoming DoughMessTic, just received a copy of "Healthy Bread in 5 minutes a day". She is a friend of the co-author and was lucky enough to receive a copy to review. According to Susan she is a bread killer, but she was able to make some Pumpkin Pie Brioche, and from that recipe she made some amazing looking and sounding Pumpkin & Chocolate Toffee Cinnamon Buns with Caramel Cream Cheese Icing. While I think that everything that girl touches turns to gold, or at least something truly amazing to not only look at but to eat, these look to die for!  I have to get my hands on a copy of this book! If you would like a chance at winning a copy, head over to Susan's blog and leave her a comment telling her you want to win. It's that easy. And, who knows, you might just win! (Unless I am lucky enough to win!  :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love hearing from others.