Saturday, August 29, 2009

Who would have guessed I'd have a blog

Special thanks to Susan of She's becoming Doughmesstic for helping to set me up with my very own blog! Just finished spending most of the day with her and her lovely family and before I left she was kind enough to set this up for me. Thanks Susan!!

Later I will join Tuesdays with Dorie so that I can start baking with the group each week.That was one of the big reasons I wanted the blog. I have been wanting to join that group, but one of the requirements was having a blog and the whole idea of blogging scared me to death! Me, the woman who flew to Ireland by herself and spent 10 days traveling around the country with a bunch of strangers. Me, the woman who has run many marathons, half marathons, and is right now training for her first triathlon. Me, who 4 years ago skydived for my 50th birthday. I was intimidated by the whole blogging experience. I know, crazy huh! Well, not anymore! Stay tuned for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love hearing from others.