this was serious! Oh well, it is an award, and funny, and I am tickled that I was chosen to receive it.
I really do want to thank Linda of Diva Weigh for choosing me from all the bloggers she knows to receive this award. Linda has a great blog. She is funny, can cook, exercises a lot more regularly than I do, and takes great pictures of the wonderful recipes she cooks. Please drop by her blog and take a look around.
There are some stings attached to this award. Eight of them actually...
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
6. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
7. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
So, let's see, I have done #1, #2, and #3. Now for the good part. 6 outrageous lies and one outrageous truth. Hmmmm.... My Mom raised me not to lie, but I guess this one time it will be alright. Just don't tell my Mom, 'kay?
1. I race ostriches in my spare time. They are really fast in case you didn't know.
2. I have spare time. Tons of it. I sit around eating bonbons and watching soap operas all day. "Days" is my favorite one.
3. I won a Grammy for singing in my shower. George Michael wrote the song, but we kept that part quiet.
This is tough! I would never have believed it was so hard to think of a few outrageous lies! :D
4. Angelina (of Bradgelina) calls me for advice about her relationship with Brad. Daily.
5. At night, when there is a full moon, I change into a super hero who flies around decorating cakes by blinking my eyes. Really.
6. I once spent a month in a think tank, under water, under the North Pole, in my underwear. (I'm sure that's an image you didn't need! Shudder... think tanks!)
7. I once jumped out of a perfectly good airplane with a perfect stranger strapped to my back, while my daughter watched.
Wow! That was tough! I feel like I was just put through the wringer! Think Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man. Is it safe? Now, for the really tough part. Naming 7 "Creative Writers". Let's see.......
1. Michelle of Flourchild
2. Clivia of Bubie's Little Baker
3. Julia of Little Bit of Everything
4. Leslie of Lethally Delicious
5. Mimi of Mimi's Kitchen
6. Romaine of Salad in a Jar
7. Moogie of Moogie & Pap
That was hard too. I love reading so many of your blogs and so many of you are funny and creative and more than deserve this award, but those are the first seven that came to mind. Now, my adoring fans, I must leave you for some much needed rest and relaxation. Oh, but before I go, several days ago, maybe last week, I made some Chicken Meatloaf Muffins. At the time, I didn't take a picture. I made the same dish tonight, and did take pictures. Of course, I think the ones I didn't take pictures of were prettier than these, but, it will give you the gist of how they are supposed to look. Enjoy. :)